Harry Potter Studios and Windsor
Tues 16th – Weds 17th April 2019 – SOLD OUT
Been to the Harry Potter studios yet?? Hop on the Nim”BUS’ 2000…. and experience the magic for yourselves!
Day One* Windsor
Departing south Wales we’ll head straight over to Windsor where you’ll have the option to spend your afternoon, or if you prefer let us take you straight to our hotel, the Copthorne Hotel just outside Windsor for a 2pm check in so that you can have a leisurely afternoon and perhaps even make use of the hotels facilities* Including swimming pool) * subject to availability. A simple buffet style three course evening meal will be served at the hotel that evening, and full English breakfast the next morning included.
Day Two* It’s a must see destination for fans of the series, the books and movie buffs as you enter the original set of the global phenomenon … THE HARRY POTTER STUDIOS! See the Great Hall, original props, Diagon Alley… you can even ride a broomstick and buy a Butterbeer! Find out more about this amazing experience at what you can expect on the WB Studio Tour website.
We’ll give you four hours to enjoy and explore at the studios before departing mid afternoon for a late evening return home.
* Please note: Days one and two may be swapped (ie Harry Potter Studios on day one, Windsor on day two) depending on ticket availability for the Studio Tour. Final itinerary details will be confirmed in writing three weeks prior to departure date.
£159 per person based on two sharing a room
£129 per child under 12 when sharing with two adults
£35 single supplement
|Adult Price||£159 per person based on two sharing|
|Child Price||£129 per child aged 3-11 years when sharing with two adults|
|Deposit||Non refundable deposit of £40 per person payable upon booking. Final balance due within 6 weeks of travel|
We pick up across Wales from the following locations listed below. If you have any questions about our pick up point please contact us.
- Carmarthen Railway Station
- Llandeilo Jones International Garage
- Llandybie Premier Stores bus stop
- Ammanford Shoppers world / welfare
- Tycroes Square
- Pont Abraham Services
- Llanelli Morissons Parc Pemberton bus stop
- Fforestfach Argos Store
- Penllergaer Services (M4)
- Briton Ferry McDonald’s
- Port Talbot Plaza
- Sarn Services (M4)
- Cardiff West Services (M4)
- Newport Railway Station