Harry Potter Studios and London
Sat 12th – Sun 13th October 2019
Been to the Harry Potter studios yet?? Hop on the Nim”BUS’ 2000…. and experience the magic for yourselves!
Day One* London
You’ll have the choice of two drop off points: we’ll stop off at Knightsbridge, home of the Natural History and Science museums and of course Harrods, or alternatively stay an extra fifteen minutes on the coach to go to Covent Garden, where you can head off to the sights of the South Bank, with the London Eye, Trafalgar Square and Houses of Parliament to name but just a few!
At the end of the afternoon it’s back to the Copthorne Hotel near Windsor for your overnight stay with a buffet style three course evening meal*, and full English breakfast the next morning included.
Day Two* It’s a must see destination for fans of the series, the books and movie buffs as you enter the original set of the global phenomenon … THE HARRY POTTER STUDIOS! See the Great Hall, original props, Diagon Alley… you can even ride a broomstick and buy a Butterbeer! Find out more about this amazing experience at what you can expect on the WB Studio Tour website.
We give you four hours to explore and enjoy at the studios before departing mid afternoon for a late evening return home.
* Please note: Days one and two may be swapped (ie Harry Potter Studios on day one, London on day two) depending on ticket availability for the Studio Tour. Final itinerary details will be confirmed in writing three weeks prior to departure date.
£159 per person based on two sharing a room
£129 per child under 12 when sharing with two adults
£35 single supplement
|Adult Price||£159 per person based on two sharing|
|Child Price||£129 per child aged 3-11 years when sharing with two adults|
|Deposit||Non refundable deposit of £40 per person payable upon booking. Final balance due within 6 weeks of travel|
We pick up across Wales from the following locations listed below. If you have any questions about our pick up point please contact us.
- Carmarthen Railway Station
- Llandeilo Jones International Garage
- Llandybie Premier Stores bus stop
- Ammanford Shoppers world / welfare
- Tycroes Square
- Pont Abraham Services
- Llanelli Morissons Parc Pemberton bus stop
- Fforestfach Argos Store
- Penllergaer Services (M4)
- Briton Ferry McDonald’s
- Port Talbot Plaza
- Sarn Services (M4)
- Cardiff West Services (M4)
- Newport Railway Station