Disneyland Paris Enchanted Christmas!
We have the following departure dates available for one of our most popular Disneyland breaks:
Sun 8th – Weds 11th December 2019
Sun 15th – Weds 18th December 2019 – SOLD OUT
Thurs 19th – Sun 22nd December 2019 – SOLD OUT
Join us on a Christmas adventure to the magical Disneyland Paris!
With the winter displays bound to be in full effect it’s a fantastic time to visit Micky and Co and enjoy the Disneyland Park along with the Walt Disney Studios Park too.
Your accommodation is on site at the Wild West themed Hotel Cheyenne at Disneyland Paris and includes three nights bed and breakfast.
This package includes:
Return coach travel
2 full days park passes to both parks
3 nights accommodation
Breakfast each morning
Return channel crossings
Parisian city tax
We only use Disneyland and Disney affiliated hotels… why?
- NO queuing at the entrance.
- Guests of Disney have up to 2 hours early entry compared to those staying off site
- NO limits on breakfast.
- Some offsite hotels are known to restrict your food .
- NO missing out – staying on site is perfect if you wish to start your day early then take a rest but pop back to see the fireworks later in the evening!
£369 per person aged 12 and over (minimum of two persons at this price per hotel room)
£199 per child aged between 3 and 11 when sharing a room with two or more persons paying the full price
**Ages 2 & under £40 for their own seat on the coach**
**Maximum of 4 plus 1 infant in a room**
Book now with a deposit of £80 per person, final payment due eight weeks before travel.
Please note that it is not possible to add Disneyland meal plans or Photopass orders to any of our Disneyland breaks. If you are travelling with us to Disneyland Paris then you will be offered a selection of discount vouchers for dining outlets in the Disney village prior to your arrival at the hotel. Dining reservations can be made by contacting Disneyland Paris Dining Reservations on +33 1 60 30 40 50.
|Adult Price||£369 per adult (minimum of two at this price per hotel room)|
|Child Price||£199 per child age 3-11 years when sharing a room with two people paying the full price|
|Deposit||A non refundable deposit of £80 per person is payable upon booking. Final balance due no later than 8 weeks prior to departure date.|
- Carmarthen Railway Station
- Llandeilo Jones International Garage
- Llandybie Premier Stores bus stop
- Ammanford Shoppers world / welfare
- Tycroes Square
- Pont Abraham Services
- Llanelli Morissons Parc Pemberton bus stop
- Fforestfach M&S Food bus stop
- Penllergaer Services (M4)
- Briton Ferry McDonald’s
- Port Talbot Plaza
- Sarn Services (M4)
- Cardiff West Services (M4)
- Newport Railway Station