How to Book and Pay for your Short Break
We aim to make the booking process as straightforward as possible for our customers.
There are two ways to book your break with us: either by giving us a call (01558 822985 or 07740 959995) or by completing our online booking form.
Once we have received your booking form or telephone booking we will send you an email with details of your provisional booking, (including total cost). Please note that your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment: either a non refundable deposit payment (usually £40 per person, or £60 per person for continental and theatre breaks*) or full payment for your break if booking within 6 weeks of the departure date.
- From 1st April 2019 the deposit amount required to book a break will be increasing to £50 per person, & £80 per person for theatre / continental breaks
Please note that if we do not receive your payment within 7 days of booking then we may cancel your booking.
Your booking confirmation email will contain details of how to pay for your break. If you have any questions about paying for your break please feel free to ask us.
The Payment options that we offer are:
- Bank transfer payment (our bank details are included in the email to enable you to easily make a payment from your bank account)
- Credit or Debit card payment – the booking confirmation email contains a link to make a debit/credit payment online via our card payment provider “Trust My Travel”.
- Cheque – if paying by cheque please ensure that it is made payable to “Jones International Travel Ltd”
- Cash – paid in to our office on Station Road, Llandeilo. Please note, if you are making s special journey to make a payment please call ahead to make sure that someone will be there when you call.
Full payment for all breaks is due no later than 6 weeks before departure date (except for Disneyland Paris breaks, where we ask that the full balance is paid 10 weeks before departure). We reserve the right to cancel your break and forfeit your deposit if we do not receive your final balance payment by the due date.
Please note that we do not issue any entry tickets etc until you join the coach for your break. You will be sent full details for your break including departure times and itinerary around 3-4 weeks prior to the departure date.
If you have any questions at all about booking or paying for your break then please feel free to contact us.